FrkHyms

FrkHyms

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)
C.S. Lewis, Christian Burningham
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) - Jamie McGuire Did you happen to read my review of Beautiful Disaster? If you did, you'll know I was far from happy about it. But still, I decided to dive into the story of Travis to see if he was really the jerk I thought he was. Travis doesn't really apologies for his actions throughout the book which shows that he is very determined and stands by his actions - even when they are stupid and unbelievable. I think the prologue was supposed to make Travis look like a broken child and somehow excuse his actions toward Abby and even though I get that he is hurting, he's still mostly just a jerk. He still comes off as deeply unstable and unpleasant. Since the story is mostly the same as the previous one, it's kind of boring at times. New stuff does happen (like watching when Travis is throwing a tantrum because Abby left after sex - I was looking forward to reading that part from his POV and it was so disappointing). The ending of the book is different as well, because it continues after Beautiful Disaster ends. I liked the ending, even if I did find it completely unrealistic and I still loathe Abby. I do love Jamie McGuires writing so much and I wish she wrote different kinds of books - I'm sure I would read all of them! I liked Walking Disaster better than Beautiful Disaster because I would much rather read about Travis than Abby. At least he shows some depth were as Abby's transformation from strong protagonist to push-over is both boring and frustrating.Read this book if you liked Beautiful Disaster or if you, like me, just can't get enough of yelling at stupid characters and smashing your head into your book!