FrkHyms

FrkHyms

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)
C.S. Lewis, Christian Burningham
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead Richelle Mead has managed to create a fantastic universe; detailed and consistent. The concept works!Rose is a kick-ass protagonist, strong-willed and very protective of Lissa. I really like that she sometimes fails and is stubborn and a real teenager with all the good and bad that brings! Lissa annoyed the *beep* out of me at first. She's so incapable of doing anything on her own and Rose completely controls her every move. Fortunately, it gets better and towards the end, I really warm up to her. I mean, she actually has a personality! Who knew!? Dimitri is awesome! The silent, brooding type – you gotta love that. Christian is so funny in a sarcastic way. He and Rose have a great way of communication, which made me laugh several times.The beginning of the book can be kind of confusing due to all the info that Rose possess and the reader has yet to know about. But the more you read, the more you will know so just keep reading, even if you find it to be weird! Vampire Academy is written in a simple language, but without being superficial. Richelle Mead is a wonderful writer who I can and will recommend to anyone willing to listen.