FrkHyms

FrkHyms

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)
C.S. Lewis, Christian Burningham
Dante Valentine: The Complete Series
Lilith Saintcrow
When Silver Moons Rise (Lost Immortals, #2) - KaSonndra Leigh Action, love and humor - this book has it all.Chela is absolutely amazing and I really like her. She learns a lot more about her powers and herself in this installment and I keep being amazed by how cool this girl is. She is smart and courageous and her journey (both mental and physical) is very interesting.I'm having a hard time choosing between Seth and Faris - they are both awesome! The connection between Faris and Chela is so strong and they are so great together, but Seth is so damn cute! But still, no real love triangle shows its ugly face - thank you for that, KaSonndra Leigh.I'm not a huge fan of angles in YA litterateur, but these angels are different! They have cool powers and they are H-O-T.The chapters differs between Chela and Faris, which gives us an opportunity to get to know both characters so well; Chela during her journey and Faris in his prison, remembering his past. Oh, I loved hearing about his past! These characters have so much to give and they keep amazing me.I liked this book a lot more than the first in the series - probably because I had background info this time! This series is definitely worth checking out!